Both the attention and the good gastronomic offer served in a timely manner, are basic components to make the party a success. This result is based on a series of details, which must be planned and defined in advance. Where do you start when choosing the catering? What dishes to serve? What are the items covered by the hiring of this service?
Currently, there are many catering options, and the categories are defined according to the type of menus they offer, as well as their experience and infrastructure for the provision of the service. The first thing to do is to contact the possible catering service providers , explain the objectives of the event, and request that they make a proposal. The companies consulted must be those that, by their references and trajectory, inspire more confidence. For the good corporate catering services this is important.
For this, it is important to prepare a first list with the number of attendees , the style of food that you want to offer to the guests, and the estimated time the event will last: they are the starting points to request a quote.
- Once you have chosen who will be responsible for the service, you must begin to establish guidelines, such as the previous degree of preparation of the meal and an idea of the number of service personnel that will be needed so that all guests are well cared for .
- Then, a tasting of the menu is agreed upon. This is a fundamental detail since, in addition to tasting the dishes; you can analyze the presentation of them. And now, the great challenge of planning all the details begins, so that no unforeseen event can tarnish the great moment.
- Corporate events have changed substantially in recent times. Of course, they continue to revolve around business, institutional relations and the strengthening of the group, but trends are revolutionizing.
- When it comes to an important event, catering for corporate events is vital and for that a plan that considers what we want to achieve or communicate is required.
- Depending on your business and annual entertainment budget, it is advisable to hire a single catering service for all your events.
- This will guarantee compliance, familiarity and save an important percentage that can be invested in more parties or public relations.
Take a count
Before you start making important catering decisions, you need to have a rough idea of how many people are going to attend your event.